On Saturday (June 6), Kaimoo Travels & Hotel Services Pvt. Ltd. has launched an amazing holiday giveaway of a lifetime for frontline workers at Summer Island Maldives. It was launched as a gesture of gratitude and appreciation towards front liners’ for their invaluable fight against coronavirus.
The initiative consists of 14 nights, all-expenses-paid holiday for two at Summer Island, and all active frontline staff around the world are eligible for the offer, including medical professionals, care workers, transit workers, cleaners, and others providing essential services during the COVID-19 outbreak.
The “Holiday for Heroes” package includes;
- 2 weeks’ accommodation in a Water Villa for 2 adults
- International flights for 2 adults on economy class
- Return transfer to the resort
- All-inclusive meals and drinks
- 2 spa treatments
- Special beach dinner
- Sandbank excursion
- Sunset cruise
- Selected water sports activities
How to enter?
- Follow @summer.island.maldives on Instagram
- Like the recent Instagram post entitled “holidays for heroes” and share it on your story.
- Tag a frontline worker you’re nominating and leave a comment for them along with the tag (you can tag more than one person but in separate comments)
- If you are nominating yourself simply tag your name and where you work
- The nominated person should also be following us to enter the giveaway
Kaimoo Maldives encourages front liners to apply themselves however, individuals can nominate deserving front line workers as well. The deadline for the offer is on June 30th, 2020 and the e winner will be chosen by a random draw and will be contacted via direct message on Instagram within 10 days of the deadline.
About Summer Island Maldives
Summer Island Maldives is a 4* plus resort located in Kaafu atoll. It is 35 km from Velana International Airport and takes 15 minutes by seaplane and 45 minutes by speedboat to reach the island. The resort combines a barefoot island style of living with all the comforts of a resort living. It is one of the Maldives’ first resorts, and wholly Maldivian owned, the resort boasts fresh and zesty rooms, a spa, international restaurants, a rustic beach bar, a dive center, and water sports center. With a family-friendly, natural atmosphere, Summer Island Maldives offers all-inclusive holidays, with a variety of room choices.