World-leading luxury resort operator Soneva has launched its Virtual Wine Tasting programme which is scheduled to start in October 2020.
The resort operator partnered with some of the most prestigious winemakers around the world to host the virtual wine tastings. The event will take place on zoom, where onsite guest participating can meet and greet the winemakers and get direct inputs through the virtual platform. The programme is planned for the next three months and the schedule is as follow;
- Chêne Bleu I October 4: Hosted by N. Rolet, owner
- Weingut Wittmann I October 11: Hosted by P. Wittmann, owner
- Rivetto I October 18: Hosted by E. Rivetto, Owner
- Waterkloof I October 25: Hosted by L. Boutinot, Owner
- Hatt et Söner I November 1: Hosted by K. Ruscon, Owner
- Domaine Milan I November 8: Hosted by T. Milan, Owner
- CVNE I November 15: Hosted by M. Larrea, Enologist
- Domaine Chavy-Chouet I November 22: Hosted by R. Chavy, Owner
- Mas de Daumas Gassac I November 29: Hosted by S. Guibert, Owner
Wine programme at Soneva
Calling all wine buffs – we're hosting a season of exclusive virtual wine tastings with some of the world's top producers and vineyards. Join us from the comfort of your own home as the experts guide you through the tasting notes and terroirs of their finest wines and Champagnes. For more information on ordering a case and to see the full line-up, visit www.soneva.com/sonevastarsPosted by Soneva on Wednesday, September 9, 2020
The virtual wine tasting is scheduled to start at 6.30 pm Soneva Fushi Time (GMT+6) and will for 1.5 hours. Interested participants can contact via email, [email protected] Once the participation is confirmed, a Soneva representative will be in touch assisting in the wine purchasing and delivery. Participants will have the option to either purchase one bottle of each wine presented for the event or to buy cases of the wines. The prices for the bottles of wines will differ depending on the event and will include the participation costs for the event.
Interested participants can stay updated on the upcoming wine tastings through Soneva’s quarterly newsletters or refer to the Soneva Stars programme where the entire calendar of events is available.