Vilamendhoo Island Resort & Spa has introduced a new mobile application. The application is designed to enrich the guest experience by offering helpful resort information and an array of services accessible via smartphones.
The dedicated mobile concierge app provides all the travel and holiday essentials for the guests during their stay at the resort. It also guests to book a myriad of activities and recommended bucket list experiences, view the restaurant and spa menus, browse weekly events, and benefit from various services on offer.
The Vilamendhoo App at a Glance:
- Book a stay and manage reservations directly through the app
- Enjoy instant access to a host of helpful information, including IMUGA (The Maldives’ traveller declaration form), Room Directory, and the ‘A Safe & Holiday Experience in Paradise’ health & safety guidelines
- Chat with the resort team once on the island throughout the stay
- View the restaurants’ menus, order from the in-room dining service, and book beach dinners and other dining options.
- Book a variety of excursions and activities
- Browse the spa menu and book treatments and other wellness offerings
The comprehensive and handy Vilamendhoo App is available on the Apple App Store and Google Play for free download and installation. According to the resort further enhancements and a host of digital features are in development for an even more compelling, customised, and premium guest experience.
About Vilamendhoo Island Resort & Spa
Award-winning Vilamendhoo Island Resort & Spa is a trove of undersea wonders with one of the most spectacular house reefs just a short swim from the shore on both sides of the island. Enjoy the relaxing tropical atmosphere as you recharge for your next adventure, whether around the island or in the depths of the Indian Ocean. One of the best resorts in the Maldives for diving, Vilamendhoo Island Resort & Spa follows the famous ‘One Island, One Resort’ concept of the Maldives. At 900 meters long by 250 meters wide, the resort lies within South Ari Atoll, a prime whale shark and diving location in this beautiful archipelago nation.
Vilamendhoo features adults-only and family-friendly areas to suit your holiday needs; with two buffet restaurants, designated respectively depending on room allocation, two á la carte restaurants, four bars, and three pools – including a children’s wading pool. Adult guests are accommodated in all room categories while families are accommodated in either the Garden Rooms, Adjoining Beach Villas or Standalone Beach Villas. These five accommodation options make up the 194 room total of the island. Vilamendhoo’s island-style rooms are designed for comfort and are accentuated by Maldivian touches across the resort, allowing you to enjoy a restful stay.