The Ritz-Carlton Maldives, Fari Islands is pleased to announce the continuation of the resort’s partnership with the Ocean Futures Society’s Ambassadors of the Environment program through an exclusive Marriott Bonvoy Moment with Jean-Michel Cousteau.
This highly coveted Marriott Bonvoy Moment is available from November 12 through 16, 2021 and will provide the package recipients with a chance to join famed oceanographer Jean-Michel Cousteau for an unforgettable underwater experience at The Ritz-Carlton Maldives, Fari Islands. Recipients will explore natural Maldivian wonders both above and below the water including stunning coral reefs, vibrant aquatic wildlife unique to the Indian Ocean and so much more.
The full experience for two includes:
• Four-night stay in a Beach Pool Villa at The Ritz-Carlton Maldives, Fari Islands, checking in November 12 and checking out November 16, 2021
• Scuba dive with oceanographic explorer, environmentalist, educator, and film producer Jean-Michel Cousteau
• Viewing of a Jean-Michel Cousteau featured film + presentation
• Exclusive dinner hosted by Jean-Michel Cousteau
• Daily sunrise yoga in the Mystique Garden
• Daily breakfast at La Locanda
• Private sunset cruise, including cocktails and canapés
• Signature Ambassadors of the Environment experience with in-house Naturalist • Exclusive welcome amenities upon arrival
• Roundtrip transportation between the resort and Male International Airport
The Ritz-Carlton Maldives, Fari Islands is the only resort in Asia Pacific to offer the Ambassadors of the Environment program and is constantly working to carry on the values of Jean-Michel Cousteau’s Ocean Futures Society through immersive and educational programming that explores and protects the delicate ecosystem of the Maldives.
While there are only three packages to bid on for this exclusive Marriott Bonvoy Moment, guests of the resort will still be able to participate with the Ambassadors of the Environment program during their stay through destination specific experiences, which include underwater photography and videography, activities around marine biology, night snorkeling, astronomy and more.
Last modified: November 8, 2021