Male’, Maldives, 5th October 2023 – The Nautilus, an opulent private island resort situated within the pristine confines of the Baa Atoll UNESCO Biosphere Reserve in the Maldives, has unveiled its latest winter offering, known as the “Glistening Sojourn.” Running from December 19, 2023, to January 6, 2024, this exclusive island retreat will provide a curated selection of activities designed to offer guests a distinctive and joyous way to celebrate the holiday season.
The “Glistening Sojourn” program encompasses a wide array of offerings, as detailed in the festive brochure:
- Delight in the exquisite flavors of the holiday season with fine dining feasts and gala dinners.
- Savor seasonal gourmet canapés and refreshing poolside beverages.
- Engage in a diverse range of cultural, creative, and gourmet workshops and masterclasses.
- Welcome the New Year with a vibrant cocktail party and gala dinner, culminating in a lively celebration.
- Embrace holistic wellness sessions and participate in sustainability-focused activities.
- Partake in distinctive festive activities suitable for both children and families.
(Full Festive Brochure)
In 2022, a significant portion of adults chose to spend the festive season away from their homes, seeking a special way to celebrate with friends and family. During a time when loved ones gather to revel in the holiday spirit, The Nautilus stands out as the ultimate private island resort, catering to multigenerational travel and group vacations. The resort seamlessly combines exceptional hospitality and service with its idyllic tropical island setting, making it the perfect choice for a winter getaway. Guests can escape the cold and unwind completely, all while experiencing the resort’s entirely personalized approach and a range of once-in-a-lifetime opportunities.
Each of the resort’s houses and residences comes with the benefit of a dedicated butler service, granting guests the freedom to craft their ideal holiday experience. They can partake in activities of their choice, on their own schedule. The private island resort boasts three restaurants and two bars, along with the Solasta Spa, which offers tailored holistic wellness journeys. This allows guests to pamper themselves with an array of treatments on Christmas or New Year’s Day. Additionally, a wealth of marine and water activities is available, from diving with the resident marine biologist to private yacht excursions around the island. Families can also enjoy a variety of activities, including local crafts and cinematic experiences on the sandy shores.