Photo credits | Atmosphere Core

Male’, Maldives, 10th March 2024 – International hospitality giant, Atmosphere Core, is embarking on a significant expansion in South Asia with the management of Kudakurathu island in Raa Atoll, Maldives. The resort, soon to be rebranded as ‘Raaya by Atmosphere,’ is set to launch on July 4th, 2024, marking the third Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts island in the Maldives and the ninth globally.

Since its inception in December 2013, Atmosphere Core has become synonymous with service excellence, pioneering culinary concepts, and innovative experiences. This reputation has firmly established the group’s properties as a premier choice in the Maldivian hospitality sector.

Mr. Salil Panigrahi, Managing Director of Atmosphere Core, expressed his enthusiasm, stating, “By adding ‘Raaya by Atmosphere’ to our growing portfolio in the Maldives, we aim to further enhance our Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts brand position of ‘…A New Experience Awaits.’ Providing even more choices for our guests, we will curate a signature Raaya™ Holiday Plan that blends all elements of a tropical island escape. These elevated guest experiences will be delivered with an unparalleled level of service at every touchpoint. I am confident that our group’s ‘Joy Of Giving’ ethos will resonate with discerning global travelers and ensure remarkable success.”

Accessible with just a 45-minute seaplane flight from Velana International Airport, ‘Raaya by Atmosphere’ is a sanctuary where 88 percent of its expanse is dedicated to lush greenery, leaving only 12 percent for living space – a testament to the island resort’s commitment to ecological harmony and natural splendor.

‘Raaya by Atmosphere’ features 167 beach and ocean villas, with six varied dining choices infusing local tradition and global cuisine. The resort serves as a playground of adventure, offering water sports, diving, a kids club, an art and craft studio, a serene mangrove walkway, a playful mini-golf course, three stargazing watchtowers, and a spa immersed in the tranquility of nature. Guests are invited to a memorable escape enriched by the vibrant heritage of local culture.

Mr. Ranjit Batra, President Hospitality of Kudakurathu Island Resort Pvt. Ltd., which owns the island, added, “Kudakurathu is a captivating island that combines the untouched beauty of the Maldives with innovative design and is set to create a distinctive destination.”

Comments are closed.

Close Search Window