As the world reopens, everyone is looking for a gateway while exercising social distancing and safety measure.
Naladhu Private Island Maldives is one of them where you can buy out an entire private island in the Maldives for a cool $35,000 per night. The island is a luxurious hideaway in the Indian Ocean that’s filled with white sands, coconut palms, and the sparkling blue waters that the Maldives have become synonymous with.
For the first time ever, the full island is available for buyouts with its twenty intimate guesthouses on the edge of a lagoon in South Malé Atoll.
According to a statement by the hospitality brand, every space is yours and yours alone, from The Living Room’s beachfront dining scene to the pristine shores overlooking the blue lagoon. Moreover it offers exclusive Intimate Dining Affair with variety of dining options, which can be customised of the your choice as well.
According to a previous statement by the resort, Naladhu Private Island Maldives has recently undergone a total island takeover and is available for a maximum of 50 guests at a time for a minimum of three nights per party — which translates into just about $700 per guest.
Naladhu Private Island Maldives private island buy out package starts from USD 35,000 per night and includes:
- 20 luxurious houses, all with private pools
- Personalised butler service for each villa to cater to your every whim, 24 hours a day
- Daily gourmet breakfast available at any time of the day
- Personalised menus at The Living Room or in residence
- In-Residence Spa – a uniquely luxurious wellness journey of unparalleled personal attention
- Nirvana Day Cruise experience– cruise aboard your luxury private yacht for a day of snorkelling and island hopping
- Extensive choice of watersports activities (for all levels) as well as access to a direct surf point
- Access to the private island “Gulhifushi” for snorkelling and relaxation
- Access to sister islands Anantara Dhigu Maldives Resort and Anantara Veli Maldives Resort
- Resort doctor available 24-hours
- Stay with Peace of Mind Hygiene programme applied
Terms and Conditions:
- The rate is inclusive of 10% service charge, 12% goods & services tax (GST), and green tax of USD 6 per person per night.
- The rate quoted is inclusive of breakfast and is subject to seasonal variations and change without notice.
- A non-refundable full deposit prepayment is required at the time of booking.
- Flight details must be provided 48 hours prior to arrival for speedboat transfers to be arranged.
- The above benefits may not be used in conjunction with any other promotion or exchanged for any other service or cash.