Crossroad Maldives has resumed welcoming guests with the reopening of Maldives borders on 15th July 2020, with exclusive offers and packages at its award-winning resorts; SAii Lagoon Maldives and Hard Rock Hotel Maldives.
Both resorts at Crossroads Maldives has an irresistible “Stay 3 Pay 2” packages, which guests can purchase and redeem any time before 31st October 2021. It is available across several room types starting at USD 550 net with a value of USD 800 for SAii Lagoon Maldives and at USD 650 net for a value of USD 1,000 for Hard Rock Hotel Maldives. The offer is inclusive of;
- 3-night accommodation for 2 persons in the selected room/villa including service charge and taxes
- Daily breakfast for two persons at Sessions – with complimentary sparkling wine
- USD 100 resort credit when staying 5 nights and more
- 15% discount on food and beverage in the resort including in-villa dining and private dining but excluding the meal plans
- 15% discount on any spa treatments
- One child below 18 years old enjoys free a stay using the existing bed and free meals from the kid’s menu
- Complimentary room upgrade and late check-out until 4.00 PM upon availability
- Complimentary use of snorkeling equipment, kayak, and pedal boat
- Complimentary activities specific to the staying resort
- Complimentary WiFi
In addition, both resorts are also available for the entire island buyout for USD 35,000 net per night inclusive of up to 50 rooms, allowing guests to enjoy their destination wedding and other events in ultimate privacy. The offer includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner in resort restaurants throughout the stay, non-alcoholic drinks during meals, exclusive return speedboat transfers from Velana International Airport, and varieties of exciting signature group bonding activities with a private coach.
View this post on Instagram
Today is a very special day for us! Maldives reopened International borders for global travellers, and SAii Lagoon Maldives, Curio Collection by Hilton has welcomed our very first guests. We are honoured to have Mr. Bernd Langhein & family with us, a Lifetime Hilton Diamond Member who has been to the Maldives many times! Thank you Mr. Bernd and family for flying on the very first flight to the Maldives and choosing our beautiful resort as your home for the next two weeks. As challenging and difficult last few months have been, we are committed to give our guests a SAiiSational Stay, with enhanced safety measures in accordance with Hilton CleanStay Se(a) You Here #SAiiLagoonMaldives #SAiiSationalStay #SAiiScape #DreamWithUs #CROSSROADSMaldives
Crossroad Maldives has also ensured the safety of its guests with an enhanced hygiene and safety program, which aligns with WHO and local health authority guidelines. Their Safe, Healthy Relax Manifest allows guests to enjoy unforgettable experiences curated in a safe environment. Furthermore, Hard Rock Hotel Maldives is in partnership with Ecolab and NSF to amplify safety and hygiene practices with their SAFE+SOUND program, while SAii Lagoon Maldives follows Hilton CleanStay practices with guidance from experts at the Mayo Clinic’s Infection Prevention and Control team.
For more information about the offers and island Buy-Out Package, please send an email to [email protected] OR visit;
SAii Lagoon Maldives – https://saiiresorts.com/maldives/lagoon/offers/stay-3-pay-2/
Hard Rock Hotel Maldives – https://www.hardrockhotels.com/maldives/stay-3-pay-2-voucher.aspx