Maldives Immigration is to grant Special Visa to the Ukrainian tourists who plan to stay in the Maldives for an extended period of time, due to the ongoing situation in the country.
As such, Ukrainian tourists shall apply for the visa extension via IMUGA portal of Maldives Immigration, before the expiry of the visa granted on arrival.
The following documents are required for Tourist Visa extension;
- Application for Permit Extension (IM23)
- Copy of passport data page
- Digital photo of the applicant which complies to the Visa Photo Standard of Maldives Immigration
- Copy of the Operating License issued by the Ministry of Tourism to the tourist facility sponsoring the applicant
- Payment invoice, if the applicant is staying in a tourist guesthouse
Once the application is processed, an appointment will be given to submit the passport for the visa. *Note that the ‘sponsor’ is referred to the tourist facility where the applicant is staying.