Male’, Maldives, 23rd August 2022 – Manta Air has announced the latest opportunities for aviation enthusiasts to kick-start their careers in the industry.
Manta Air (ATO) has opened applications for Cabin Crew Initial Training. With limited seats, this sponsored training program will last for 6 weeks. Candidates will undergo all necessary training to become licensed cabin crew staff. Upon completion, they may receive job opportunities at Manta Air or other airlines.
Applications close on Sunday, 28th August 2022. Candidates must meet the following requirements to be eligible for the training program:
- At least 18 years old
- Hold a GCE O’Level Certificate with a minimum of 3 ‘C’ grades
- Able to swim un-aided for a minimum of 50m
- Possess strong communication skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English
Additionally, Manta Air has also announced it is hiring new Captains for its team, to fly the DHC-6 Twin Otter on Floats.
- MCAA/EASA/ICAO Airline Transport License
- Class 1 Medical
- 4,000 + Total Flying Hours & Minimum 1,000 hours on Floats
- Minimum 500 PIC hours on DHC6 Floats
- Valid Type Rating with float rating endorsed (PC done within 24 months
- ICAO Level 4 English Language Proficiency with a minimum of 6 months to expiry
- Manta Air Flight Deck Application Form
- CV & Educational Certificates
- Police Report & National Identity Card (for Maldivians Only)
Interest candidates must submit their applications via email to [email protected]. The subject of the email must include the job reference number (MTA/JOB/2022/24). Applications close on Thursday, 1st September 2022.