The Westin Maldives is offering a heavenly island buyout package, starting from USD 360,000 which gives access to the entire island and all its amenities.
The private island experience includes:
• 41 beach and 29 overwater villas, including two-bedroom villa and residence
• Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner at designated restaurants
• Daily 2 hours of sunset cocktail/snacks at the designated venue
• Unlimited watersports activities (motorized activities and diving not included)
• One combined excursion, per person, per stay
• One 45 minute spa treatment at the Heavenly Spa, per person, per stay
• Daily group wellness activity at the fitness studio
• Return seaplane or domestic transfers
• Save 20% on additional motorized watersports, diving, destination dining, sandbank picnics, spa, etc
The Westin Maldives Miriandhoo states that although the new normal evolves and changes over time to reflect government guidance and new societal expectations, they reassure that their commitment to the health and safety of the guest and staff will always be a top priority with their long tradition of high cleanliness standards-setting. The Global Cleanliness protocols launched by Marriott International will be practiced in all resort operations to safeguard the visitors from risk of corona infection.
About Westin Maldives Miriandhoo
The Resort offers an extraordinary experience. Beautifully situated on the Unesco Biosphere Reserve in Baa Atoll, surrounded by the Indian Ocean, the stunning overwater resort offers an incomparable setting for your visit to the Maldives. The secluded villa is greeted by unbroken ocean views, a private deck, and in select accommodations with a private pool.
For more information and reservations contact Westin Maldives at [email protected]